You are connected to the Overstims.com website, edited by Diete Sport France.
Corporate name : DIETE SPORT France
Company with capital of 100 000 €
Headquarter : Espace Activité Tréhuinec - 56890 Plescop - France
The use of the Overstims.com website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Visitors of this site acknowledge having the means and competence necessary to access and use this site.
- Diete Sport France is neither responsible for elements beyond its control nor for any possible damage to the technical environment of the user, notably the computer, software, network equipment and all other material used to access or use the service and/or the information provided within.
- We remind you that fraudulent entry into a computer system, hindrance or falsification of such a system, and adding to or tampering with the data contained within constitutes an offence punishable in a court of law.
- Access to the site Overstims.com is free. Telecommunications network access and usage fees are payable by the customer in accordance with the terms fixed by the Internet service providers and the telecommunications companies.
- All content included on this site, such as data, photos and video clips, is the property of Diete Sport France. This site or any portion of this site must not be reproduced, duplicated or circulated for any purpose without the express prior consent of Diete Sport France. Doing so constitutes infringement and is sanctioned by articles L 335 2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
- The brands, products and logos indicated on the Overstims.com website are all registered trademarks. All total or partial reproduction thereof, carried out using elements of the site without the express consent of Diete Sport France is prohibited, see article L 713 2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Diete Sport France reserves the right to correct, at any moment and without prior notice, the content of this site. Diete Sport France declines all responsibility in the event of lateness, error or omission of the present content and also in the event of interruption or unavailability of the service.
- Before creating a hyperlink to the Overstims.com website you must receive prior authorisation from the publisher.
- The user is informed that, when visiting the site, a cookie may automatically be installed and temporarily stored in the memory or on the hard drive. A cookie does not allow user identification but, rather, saves information relative to the navigation of said user on the web site. Site visitors acknowledge having been informed of this practice and authorise Overstims usage thereof. They may deactivate the cookie by means of their own browsers parameters.